KOZ

KOZ
Greetings. My name is Bobby Tequila and I am the Killer of Zombies. A survivor from the forlorn streets from my hometown. I watch with heavy heart how the hoards of people try to devour and judge one another thinking that allowing themselves to fall victim to the strategies of destructive influenes is the proper way to live. Looking at them as they rot and follow down that path with their decomposing corpses, they don't think twice how or about to carry on with themselves. Real simple, instead of reacting to society, I make society react to me. Slay or be slayed. Oh yeah, make sure you bring an axe.

Thursday, May 4, 2017

Just For The Taste Of It

     My name is Bobby Tequila and I am a fighter just like you. We are now well into May 2017, and with every day that passes, I take a shot of tequila to get me by. Living in a world of uncertainty, America is still standing strong, and it should be. With that said, our time is now.
     We have a new president, war is on doorsteps, and with a constant ache on our shoulders, I am sure just like the way it is my life, that media is in your everyday lives by trying to keep up with the ongoing overseas hiccups, and to that, it is said that news is fake. What kind of world do we live in today?
     Yes, I am for a no-bull business man running our country versus a shady corrupted politician, but for the sake of wanting to live, I did not agree to having a nuclear war threat ringing in my ears. Yes, I am worried, but on the other hand, maybe it is better than being in country standing in idle as other countries slaughter their own. There is no excuse to poisoning your own children. If you use chemical weapons, be ready for the consequences. I am glad our president is bringing the pain to those deserving of it.
     I guess some people do not realize that the children we have today are our future. It doesn't matter if you are in Egypt, North Korea, Mexico or Australia; if we are not united in bringing this world together, it will end up tearing itself apart.
     We have already seen untold deaths in terrorism. We have seen death in worldly events such as tsunamis and disease. As a whole, we already have too much on our plate as a people trying to survive the next outbreak of some kind of war, and then you want add the fact that maybe in the Pacific or Atlantic ocean somewhere, there is a nuclear submarine aiming at our backyards.

3d art created in Daz Studio by Bobby Tequila

     Talk about being a zombie, all you care about is devouring and destroying the values of others. You have no clue of what really is at stake here. You say its power and dignity. You say its to be rich and in control. I ask, why is so damn important to make people as a whole your slaves?
     And then, we as a people again, all we do is watch the media telling us the so and so happened again and now we must abide to it. Yes, there is ignorant people that do no know any better, but when it comes to you, as you read this, as you wake up tomorrow and just happen to catch the latest news, or even go to work and talk about the latest run in the NBA championships....this is what makes you a zombie.
     I do not want to wake up next week mid-day and then all of sudden its a nuclear breakout, NBA championship or not, its not gonna matter by then. If the news is fake and we as people watch it, consume and live it to the point we do nothing but listen, then we have failed as mankind. All I am saying is the time to make a difference is now. Demand the best from others and demand the best from yourself. I promise, if we fight off those that destroy our values, the value producer in mankind will rise. Lets get the taste of death out of our mouths and find out what the meaning of life really is. Together we can make a change.

     I also have a zombie genre Facebook group I want you to be a part of.  Let's make a connection, and thank you again. Stay cool.

No comments:

Post a Comment