KOZ

KOZ
Greetings. My name is Bobby Tequila and I am the Killer of Zombies. A survivor from the forlorn streets from my hometown. I watch with heavy heart how the hoards of people try to devour and judge one another thinking that allowing themselves to fall victim to the strategies of destructive influenes is the proper way to live. Looking at them as they rot and follow down that path with their decomposing corpses, they don't think twice how or about to carry on with themselves. Real simple, instead of reacting to society, I make society react to me. Slay or be slayed. Oh yeah, make sure you bring an axe.

Monday, May 8, 2017

5 Ways To Keep Down The Undead

     So its another mid May evening in 2017 and all the undead and still walking the streets. The stench of rot is in the air and all I want to do is make our city streets of San Antonio clean again, but in order to do that, the question everyone is asking is how do we kill those already dead?
     It really doesn't matter now what part of the world you live in. The undead's disease to corrupt our lifestyle has been a thorn at our side for awhile. I am a survivor just like you, but I am not in a hide-away camp, and nor I am slave to those whom have some sort of dictator complex. I am fighter, and if you are just as savage as me, then this is why the answer I have for will to get rid of the undead once for all will make a difference to you. I want you to be the one to say you made it on your own.
     Yes, there is traditional ways to kill a zombie, but really I ask, is he or it finally dead? We know they rise from the dead, but how many times can they do that? The bottom line is if you really want to get rid of the disease, you must be creative and savage at the same time. Walk through a mine-field of sort where there is no clue to where is the next safe step. So put on your best combat boots and bring a machete because here we will walk through fire and back just to get an understanding of the 5 ways to keep the down the undead from coming back. Are you ready?
     I bet you are wondering why should you lend yourself to listen to me and debate it. Well, its all great idea until you find out there is a zombie chomping on your knee caps. We all lost loves one here and if we don't do anything now, this zombie apocalypse isn't gonna go away anytime soon. Slay or be slayed is my moto. To be a survivor, you must know how to survive and there is no time for the feely-touchy.
     My name is Bobby Tequila. I am the King of Savages and the Killer of Zombies. I've seen and met plenty of people who found there way only to eaten by the rot 3 days later. I know you have questions, but this you must understand. Questions are for those who are looking for the answer. I want you to be the one creating answer and wait for no one. I want you to break away from your limitations and be a leader like me, or be a follower like the undead. The choice is yours.
     Tomorrow, I hope to meet you. Tomorrow, I hope to feast among friends and celebrate our victory over the undead, and with that hope, it leads me here today. Like, I said, yes, there is many ways to kill a zombie, but in a chaos, I am finding time to reach out to you with this notice. Here I lay a foundation with 5 different ways to keep the undead from coming back. Here is the way we can be united in our efforts to bring a better tomorrow. Take these notes and make it doctrine in your part of the world. Soon mankind will rise again.



1. A kill for a kill. Use your machete or even a makeshift guillotine. Use force by all means, and create that unwanted smile from ear to ear right on their color bone. Peirce their neck with no remorse with a sharpened blade. It's fast, and easy. By far, DECAPITATION is a guaranteed way to watch them suffer.
2. So maybe you are at the local magazine distributor warehouse. Open those doors and lure the undead in. Find yourself the red button and its history for the undead as they fall into the SHREDDER. Blood and guts everywhere, but the undead will be no more for sure.
3. Of course the morgue happens to be unlocked. Yes, the undead find it home there, but that can also be the place where the undead is reduced into ashes. Find the crematory, and then set your trap. Use gasoline if need be, but be certain, destroy them by FIRE is the way to go.
4. Another way to make sure you survive is making sure you are skilled in hand-to-hand combat. In such scenarios its hard to get a win over the zombie only by fighting, but if picked up a knife or a gun, or some sharp weapon, be ready to attack. Take a deep breath and make that one shot count. Its a guaranteed kill if you get a FATAL PUNCTURE TO THEIR BRAIN CAVAITY. They will drop like a bag of bones.
5. And for those top assassin that you want to be, and if by chance you get your hands on some high end incendiary devices. You will absolutely set the scenery full of guts on the wall. Maybe its a grenade or a dynamite stick, EXPLOSIVES will get their attention.

     Well, there you have it. Slay or be slayed. If you find your way to reading this notice, take these suggestions to heart. Like I said, tomorrow can be a good day for us if we start taking back what is ours now. I do not want to live on a road going nowhere if you are not there. Keep your head up. I promise, we will meet soon. For now, carry your machete everywhere you go. Reach me on my page where other survivors catch up to the ongoing of reality in this zombie apocholypse. Leave your messages there and soon we will rise together.



Thank you. 

2 comments: