KOZ

KOZ
Greetings. My name is Bobby Tequila and I am the Killer of Zombies. A survivor from the forlorn streets from my hometown. I watch with heavy heart how the hoards of people try to devour and judge one another thinking that allowing themselves to fall victim to the strategies of destructive influenes is the proper way to live. Looking at them as they rot and follow down that path with their decomposing corpses, they don't think twice how or about to carry on with themselves. Real simple, instead of reacting to society, I make society react to me. Slay or be slayed. Oh yeah, make sure you bring an axe.

Friday, May 5, 2017

And So A Zombie Tweets

     Slay or be slayed. That pretty much says it all. I'm not one for self pity or self doubt. I know when the job needs to get done, the only real person I can depend is me. So here I am, the one and only, King of Savages and the Killer of Zombies in the flesh. Plain and simple, my name is Bobby Tequila and I am the proud creator of this so called cosplay world, the KoZ. 
     Of course, my setting of this world is in and during a zombie apocalypse. I create characters and scenarios of suspense, and survival. Its a mix match of writing, graphic art, 3d art, and imagination. I take the inner guts of social media and build an outer shell infrastructure from it in blogging and making connections. Then there is a political parallel parody of real time events that end having a double meaning within what I created. Its a must read to keep up with all the tension and comparisons. Sometimes one voice can make a difference.
     The real me, well I reside in Texas. I grew up in poverty only to continue makes strides to never live that life again. But at the same time, I do not want to follow the norm or the social pressures of they say the norm is. In turn, I do not want to be a zombie.
     My happiest memory in childhood was a painting I made in 2nd grade and then I received a honorable mention letter in the 4th grade for it, even though by then I was already in a different school. What makes this relevant is that the idea of creating has been a part of me my entire life. I am not a professional what-so-ever in art or drawing or writing or painting, but for the life of me, I will make sure I always invest in creating when I am doing it. Pottery, dancing, piano, hell just about every art field you can name, I have dabbled in it.
     Now we are in mid May of 2017 and with no shame I find myself reading zombie this and zombie that, on different platforms and it fascinates me. I go back to my poetry and screenplays, I tell myself that I do relate to some of the content I am reading from others. So I figure why not create a world for my material.
     Circling back to my moto, if I don't do it for me, no one else would. Slay or be slayed. At the end, its all about making an impression on you. So if you like zombies and want to be part of a creative twitter account, I am leaving this link for you to take hold of. Everything I do is all connected. Find out how by surviving. See you there.



No comments:

Post a Comment